Motivation is so hard to find. We know that a healthy lifestyle is good for us, will give us energy, help us live longer, but it is often hard to maintain on a daily basis. Here are wellness rules to live by:
- Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Workout mindfully, even if your workout time is shorter.
- Take a minimum of 10 minutes everyday to sit in silence, listening to your thoughts.
- Drink water, fresh clean water.
- Stay away from beauty ads and “health” magazines that emphasize your physique.
- Cheerlead yourself. Give yourself a daily compliment.
- Breathe deeply.
- Keep a food diary. Notice the foods that bloat you, don’t feel you up, or cause indigestion. Monitor your emotions when you’re choosing your foods.
- Ask for help.
- Take a multi-vitamin.
- Take breaks throughout your day. Clear your head and reset.
- Get sunlight.
- Have regular sex in a trusting, committed relationship.
- Build a trusting relationship with a health professional.