I cannot take credit for the invention of this recipe, but it was entirely too delicious and easy not too share. Thanks MOM!
Tuna Stuffed Peppers
- 2 Cans White Albacore Tuna Fish
- 2 Bell Peppers (red, yellow, or orange)
- 1/2 Tbs olive oil mayo
- 1/2 Tbs Sweet Chili pepper sauce
- 1/2 diced onion (optional)
- 1 Tbs grated cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 350. Rinse the red peppers, cut out the top stem and de-seed. Mix the tuna, mayo, diced onion, and sweet chili pepper sauce. Stuff tuna mixture in red pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Top with pepper jack or mozzarella cheese for an added treat.
We also served ours with a side of quinoa. All I can say is YUM! It took about 10 minutes to prep and ready in less than 30 minutes. Tons of flavor, not to mention protein and fiber.